The ATP Charitable Foundation, in cooperation with the Jinishian Memorial Foundation and the Armenian Energy Agency Foundation on 01 March 2021 has launched the EU4Environment: "Green community - resilient future" project financed by the EU. Within the framework of the Program, a working group comprised from 3 experts will be created (one of them is the Expert ensuring compliance and complementarity between national and international policies and projects mentioned in this announcement) to:
- Review the international best practices in the fields of urban greening, energy efficiency, energy conservation and sustainable management of household waste;
- Develop a package of legislative drafts aimed at improving these fields;
- Carry out appropriate consultations with partner stakeholders in order to ensure complementarity between national programmes and projects as a result of the study, classification.
For more details, please see the attachment.
- Implement comprehensive and comparative review of international best practices and national environment, more specifically, it is necessary to review and classify national programmes and donor organizations funded projects for ensuring complementarity and coherence between them and this project;
- Consolidate efforts aimed at engagement of the private sector, creating sustainable and cost-effective levers, empowering of non-state actors and local authorities;
- Լeverage the accumulated expertise and existing network in the field of capacity enhancement of regional actors coordinating/ liaising activities aimed at advancing dialogues between regional/ municipal actors and stakeholders;
- Develop an institutional framework that will help to ensure the maximum level of replicability of Action results throughout the country by the project team at the last stage of the Project;
- Document the lessons learned and best practices, share them with the wider team.
- University degree in Public Administration, Political Science, Social Sciences, Information Management or in related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in researching and adapting projects funded by national programs and donor organizations (particularly EU or other international donor projects);
- Effective network in the field;
- Teamwork experience;
- Experience of working with local self government bodies;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages.
Interested candidates can submit their CV and cover letter (within 1 page) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "EU4Environment: "Green Community - Resilient Future" - Expert Ensuring Compliance and Complementarity between National and International Policies and Projects" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Expert ensuring compliance and complementarity between national and international policies and projects.pdf - For more details