The Labor Relations Specialist reports to the Legal Advisor.
- Properly manage the document flow related to labor relations at AGBU Armenia including drafting employment contracts, agreements, references, orders, and other legal acts;
- Submit applications for registration and release of employees in "TaxService" system and/ or other relevant government systems when they are deployed;
- Ensure compliance of existing norms and procedures at AGBU to the Labor legislation of Armenia;
- Manage personal files of employees;
- Maintain the HR database and coordinate the data input with CiviCRM system;
- Maintain and oversee attendance logs of employees and, if necessary, prepare timesheet reports;
- Support recruitment of new employees, organize competitions, create and place job announcements on various platforms;
- Handle labor rights related processes and procedures related to ensuring the right of employees to fair working conditions (including conditions that meet the requirements of remuneration, security, hygiene, the right to rest, etc.);
- Organize employee performance evaluations and develop appropriate procedure (where necessary);
- Develop employee learning and develop policy and procedure;
- Coordinate personnel training and development with the immediate supervisors;
- Organize mandatory and ad-hoc trainings for the staff (such as ethics, anticorruption, harassment, emergency preparedness, etc);
- Perform other duties relevant to the scope of the job description.
- Higher education in Law, Social Sciences or a related discipline;
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Excellent knowledge of labor legislation of the Republic of Armenia;
- Knowledge of human resources management trends and approaches;
- Knowledge of the forms and systems of salary payment, personnel document handling standards;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office package;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; the knowledge of English and Russian languages will be an advantage;
- Ability to maintain the privacy of personal data;
- Proactiveness and organizational skills;
- Maintenance of standards of work ethics;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work independently, leadership skills.
Please send a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("Labor Relations Specialist") in the subject line.
AGBU is committed to promoting diversity and inclusion and employs regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or veteran status.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.