"Erebouni Mediacal Center" CJSC is looking for a Lawyer, who will represent interests of the Medical Center.
- Prepare agreements and contracts, applications, lawsuits, other legal documents, complaints, orders and judgements, answer to complaints and other inquires;
- Represent the Company in juridical and inspecting bodies;
- Consult with management to assist with the formation of transactions, including drafting contracts and other documentation;
- Draft, review, negotiate, and revise contracts, including non-disclosure agreements, confidentiality agreements, licensing agreements, settlement agreements, and purchase agreements;
- Draft organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, and partnership agreements;
- Review and analyse contracts, leases and other legal documents to ensure compliance with state laws and regulations;
- Research applicable laws, regulations, and precedents to prepare for trials or negotiations and present them to the management;
- Assist in the development of strategies to manage risk exposure and prevent legal problems from occurring.
- Master’s degree in Law;
- Advocate license is desirable;
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Lawyer, preferably in health sector;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good knowledge of English and Russian languages;
- Skilled user of MS Office;
- Accurate, detail-oriented personality with the ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work within strict and flexible time frames;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- High sense of diligence and responsibility.
All qualified candidates are encouraged to submit their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Lawyer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.