Material Exchange AM is looking for an experienced Lead Architect, who will translate client business requirements into a technical solution. While being highly technical and hands-on capable, he/ she will lead wide-ranging development projects to deliver results across predominantly Java, PostgreSQL and Angular.IO based technologies. Managing the successful delivery of projects will require him/ her to plan, coordinate, lead and support activities across the full project delivery lifecycle. Collaborating closely with the CTO, the Lead Architect will recruit, lead and train a team of developers and have the opportunity to influence the future direction of the department and systems used across the business. He/ she will be most successful in this role when he/ she has not only proven technical capability but also a leadership background and a track record in project delivery within a software development environment.
- Manage the delivery of multiple complex development projects from design through to release;
- Define and manage delivery phases, risks, and resource planning throughout the entire project lifecycle of the project as well as ensure awareness, involvement and support from the key stakeholders and participants;
- Deliver projects on time and to the required quality standards;
- Contribute to the definition of departmental and systems strategies and progression of any allocated objectives;
- Work on a wide range of projects involving the implementation of new and existing systems, solutions, and processes.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- At least 15 years of experience in software development;
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English language;
- Technical skills: expert capability in Java, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDb, Redis, Oracle, Angular.IO, React, Linux/ UX, Azure and AWS cloud platforms, as well as architecture and implementation-level software design, web frameworks (Spring, Struts, .NET), requirements capture, analysis techniques, process improvement approaches, QA tools and processes, native and cross-platform mobile technologies, scalable web platforms, IP networking and hardware structure, and Object-Oriented and scripting languages (Java, C#, C++, PHP, Python);
- Positive start-up mentality, innovative and able to adapt to the ever-changing market; purpose-driven, ability to always think outside the box, and work in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong facilitation, influence, and coaching skills and experience, personnel development skills.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply online via www.careercenter.am
or send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Lead Architect") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company supports its employees with competitive compensation, as well as flexible working hours and remote working capabilities. ME embraces diversity and inclusion, respects and values differences, and appreciates diverse life experiences. ME knows when people from different backgrounds and points of view work together, they can create significant change and value for the customers, partners, employees and for the planet.