Full-time, five-day work
Ongrid LLC is looking for a Lead Web Developer.
- Develop full-stack web applications (including frontend, backend and integrations) from scratch;
- Development planning, release management, Code Reviews;
- Draw up specifications for interfaces, algorithms, microservices, API;
- Maintain up-to-date technical documentation, tests, and support for CI and staging environment;
- Constant interaction with the architect and the team (frontend, operations);
- Participate in the design process: analysis of technical requirements, clarification of specifications, estimation of terms and resources, planning together with the PM and the architect;
- Responsible for formalization and delegation of tasks, monitoring the work of subordinates, conducting interviews and code reviews;
- Level: Middle+ or Senior;
- Knowledge of the English language: Upper intermediate (to communicate with English-speaking team, write, approve and maintaining documentation);
- Experience in development or system administration: at least 3-5 years;
- Experience in commercial development of Web applications (in the field of Frontend, Backend or DevOps): at least 3 years;
- Willingness to demonstrate previous experience (repositories, documentation);
- Knowledge of version control tools and code collaboration practices (git, Github, Gitlab);
- Deep knowledge of the following technologies (2 from the list below, willingness to master the missing ones):
b) Web Servers: (e.g. Django, aiohttp, starlette) and ability to implement REST API, WS;
c) Linux (Ubuntu server, Debian, CentOS) - package and resource management, administration, troubleshooting;
d) Containerization (docker, docker-compose) as a means of delivering and deploying applications;
- Experience with OpenSource projects, the ability to independently bring the project up from the repository, understand how it works, analyze and document it.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Lead Web Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Market salary plus options and bonuses
- Top tier projects to work on;
- Possibility for relocation;
- Business trips abroad;
- Modern technology stack;
- An international team of professionals;
- Career development;
- Company contribution to professional growth;
- Hybrid work opportunity;
- Motivational programs;
- Health insurance;
- Corporate Online Library;
- Social events;
- Up to date equipment to choose from;
- Comfortable office with modern design.