Evocabank is looking for a Loan Officer. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; has strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; high sense of responsibility; excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
- Responsible for customer acquisition (both corporate and consumer);
- Responsible for active sales;
- Provide consultation regarding the lending processes;
- Responsible for receipt and analysis of loan applications;
- Responsible for choice and review of collateral;
- Prepare and present relevant reports;
- Responsible for customer’s payments tracking.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a business and consumption loan officer;
- Excellent command of Armenian banking legislation and lending procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- International qualifications are a strong plus;
- Outstanding communication and customer acquisition skills, advanced skills of sales plan implementation;
- Negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV in Armenian or in English language to: email@example.com
indicating the postion title ("Loan Officer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Medical insurance;
- Favourable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Special courses, personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank.