Evocabank is looking for a Loan Officer. If the applicant has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations, has strong interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a team, has a high sense of responsibility, and excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages then Evocabank is waiting for him/her.
- Responsible for customer acquisition (both corporate and consumer);
- Responsible for active sales;
- Provide consultation regarding the lending processes;
- Responsible for receipt and analysis of loan applications;
- Responsible for choice and review of collateral;
- Prepare and present relevant reports;
- Responsible for customer’s payments tracking.
- University degree in Economics or Finance;
- At least 1 year of professional experience as a business and consumption loan officer;
- Excellent command of Armenian banking legislation and lending procedures;
- Good knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel as well as AS-Bank 4.0 software programs;
- International qualifications are a strong plus;
- Outstanding communication and customer acquisition skills, advanced skills of sales plan implementation;
- Negotiation and conflict management skills;
- Analytical mind;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages.
Interested applicants should send their CVs in Armenian or in English language to: email@example.com
indicating "Loan Officer" in the subject line of the e-mail.
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favorable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on the occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Comfortable lunch and break zone;
- Stylish and free dress code;
- An environment equipped with innovative software and state-of-the-art hardware;
- Special courses, great options for personal and career growth;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Corporate social responsibility and participation in cultural events;
- Team building and corporate events.