BDO Armenia CJSC is looking for a Marketing and Communications Specialist, who will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of the Company's marketing, social media, branding, and communication activities. The Marketing and Communications Specialist will act as the Company's brand's voice to impress the customers and attract new clients.
- Create all marketing materials and organize all marketing events to expose the Company products and offerings to its target audience;
- Carry out execution of promotional and educational videos, organization of communications for industry-specific events and trade shows;
- Uphold the Company brand across various channels, such as the social media and websites to create the relevant content;
- Apply marketing automation tools effectively like in executing campaigns and reporting results;
- Use various social media platforms to promote and deliver the Company messages effectively to the public;
- Manage projects from the beginning, including the approval stage to completion, and working with various internal teams;
- Spot new marketing opportunities for the Company and carry out marketing initiatives;
- Supervise the design, production, and distribution of collateral and promotional materials to aid Company's sales and marketing programs;
- Coordinate the Company's involvement in various community activities;
- Gather result data and produce reports for the management team;
- Design, organize and implement B2B and B2C marketing campaigns.
- Master's degree, preferably in Marketing or Communication;
- At least 3 years of experience in Marketing and Sales;
- Good professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Demonstrated ability to perform independently with minimal supervision;
- Excellent customer care skills;
- Positive attitude and a pro-active approach;
- Analytical thinking skills;
- Ability to work to strict deadlines;
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity; solid team player;
- Knowledge of Illustrator, Photoshop or any similar software will be preferable;
- Understanding of SEO techniques and principles, as well as knowledge of SMM will be preferable.
All interested candidates are required to complete the BDO Armenia application form (attached) and send their CV in English or Armenian language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please note that only the candidates, who have completed the Application form, will be considered for the position. Please, send the CVs in PDF format and indicate the position title ("Marketing and Communications Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
BDOArmeniaAppForm.doc - BDO Armenia Application Form