Part time with a possibility to change to the full time. 20 hours working week – overtime required occasionally;
Action Against Hunger is looking for an M&E Assistant. The job is based in Yerevan, with regular field trips to project locations.
- Contribute to the development of systematic and realistic monitoring plans that capture quantitative and qualitative data to report on project performance indicators;
- Support in the creation and management of performance indicator tracking systems/databases;
- Ensure quantitative and qualitative data collection processes in support of broader MEAL purposes and ensure adherence to data collection quality standards and protocols;
- Train and oversee the work of survey enumerators to ensure high quality of data collection in field work;
- Carry out field monitoring visits and ensure accurate data collection and data entry;
- Ensure the high quality of data entry, data cleaning, and preparation of the databases for the analysis;
- Contribute to the regular and ad-hoc data analysis to developing reports to share knowledge, demonstrate progress and facilitate continuous learning;
- Provide support for project performance monitoring activities and systems, including necessary data management and visualization software and data collection instruments to collect, store, manage, analyze and report M&E data on indicators;
- Provide other M&E related support to the program team as may be required;
- Demonstrate consistent gender sensitivity in the development and implementation of M&E and program activities;
- Contribute to the development a robust approach to learning and adaptation at programme level, which helps to demonstrate the impact of AAH work;
- Contribute to develop learning agenda for programme, including development and dissemination of learning products;
- Ensure that M&E data is documented appropriately and updated monthly.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in research, statistics, social sciences, development studies or other related fields;
- Minimum 2 years of relevant M&E experience in a development or humanitarian context;
- Good knowledge and experience in research, including both quantitative and qualitative data collection;
- Proven experience in conducting quantitative and qualitative data collection such as F2F interviews, focus group discussions and in-depth interviews;
- Good knowledge of basics of statistics;
- Experience in implementing MEAL systems for various projects for assisting in quantitative and qualitative analysis;
- Good Knowledge of MS Excel and knowledge of advanced statistical packages (such as SPSS, Stata) is an advantage as well as NVivo;
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate effectively in a cross-cultural environment and collaborate in a multi-agency setting;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and in a team-oriented setting;
- Ability to follow procedures and meet work deadlines;
- Good human relations and diplomacy;
- Capacity to organize weekly workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Good English language skills;
- Computer skills including proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of advanced statistical packages (such as SPSS, Stata) is an advantage;
- Excellent diplomatic, communication and negotiation skills;
- Flexible with respect to working hours and place of work;
- Good human relations, organizational and facilitation skills.
To apply and read the full text of the announcement please, follow the link: https://employ.acf-e.org/index.php/positions/view/6897/ME-Assistant/
- The application files remain the property of Action Against Hunger;
- By sending information requested under the present job announcement, candidates provide their consent on personal data collection. Also, if not requested otherwise, candidates give their consent on storing information in reserve.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Remuneration – based on AAH salary grid;
Contract according to Armenian Labour Code.