Les Laboratoires Servier Armenia Representative Office in Armenia is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated person who will combine excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and will have the ability to adapt to an international environment.
- Implement periodic meetings with doctors and pharmacists in Yerevan;
- Present the Company's studies, as well as international studies;
- Introduce the established international guidelines;
- Organize and implement educational events;
- Deliver reports with feedback according to the approved procedures.
- University degree in Medicine or Pharmacy;
- Fluency in Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language will be an advantage.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed resume in English language together with a photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- to the attention of Ani Mardoyan, with CC to: email@example.com
- to the attention of Ani Yesayan.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Servier is a global pharmaceutical group present in 150 countries and employing 22,500 people worldwide. Servier is an independent group, governed by a non-profit foundation and invests over 20% of its brand-name revenue in Research and Development every year. Committed to accelerate therapeutic innovation to serve patients, the Servier Group focuses on cardiovascular and metabolic diseases, oncology, neuropsychiatric and venous diseases. To promote access to healthcare for all, the Group also offers a range of quality generic drugs covering most pathologies. In 2020, the Servier Group achieved a revenue of 4.7 billion in 150 countries. Servier is certified Top Employer Europe 2022. For more information about the Company, please visit: https://servier.com/en/