Equiti AM is looking for a Middle Database Developer, who will be responsible for developing and supporting database solutions within both the production and development environments.
- Expert understanding of normalization concepts and database design theory;
- Design, develop and optimize data layer code (queries, views, stored procedures) and schema to support application and performance requirements;
- Troubleshoot and fix database performance issues, including optimizing application queries/ query plans;
- Design and build next generation database infrastructure that will support thousands of customers in a cloud-based healthcare platform application;
- Design, debug and modify ETL/ ELT packages (SSIS), and design/ configure reporting services;
- Support Reporting/ BI initiatives;
- Assist the technical lead in the design and implementation of optimized, scalable, and reusable solutions;
- Work closely with business analysts to understand functional needs and collaborate on design ideas and improvements;
- Stay current with cutting-edge technologies and emerging industry trends and best practices. Relate these to current products and evaluate/ prototype potential applications;
- He/ she may also assist other technical staff with troubleshooting production issues.
- At least 3-5 years of commercial experience in development MS SQL and MySQL servers;
- SQL profiling and performance tuning on both infrastructure and application levels;
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle;
- Good English language communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with cloud database services and managed instances (in AWS or Azure) is a huge benefit;
- Exposure to other SQL and NOSQL databases;
- Python, C#, or other scripting language;
- Experience with JIRA or other issue tracking software;
- Experience with Git.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit their applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Middle Database Developer") in the subject line of the email. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus health insurance