AM Partners Consulting Company is looking for an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Expert to join the Company's team of consultants. The candidate should coordinate and/ or participate in implementation of various M&E assignments, including ongoing monitoring, baseline, mid-term, final assessments, impact assessments, post-implementation studies, etc. The candidate should be available for intensive travelling (including overnight) in Armenia and abroad, be ready for multitask work under the time-pressing circumstances.
Specific responsibilities of the Monitoring and Evaluation Expert include, but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for secondary information review/ analysis and collection of data (including official statistics, Internet-based information, media information, etc.);
- Responsible for information collection from primary sources, including those via personal contacts, F2F interviews, group discussions with representatives of regional/ local authorities, international organizations, NGOs and other CSOs, private businesses, etc.;
- Implement collected information compilation and analysis;
- Prepare analytical reports.
- Full and comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of M&E principles applied by different international organizations (EU, WB, UN, USAID, etc.) within the scope of various development projects/ initiatives (knowledge of the OECD-DAC principles is an advantage);
- Full and comprehensive theoretical and practical knowledge of application of various analytical instruments and methodological toolkits for the implementation of M&E assignments;
- Proven experience in implementation of M&E assignments (with accent on evaluations);
- Strong ability of creating and working on databases (proficiency with SPSS, STATA, and similar softs is an advantage);
- Strong analytical and report writing skills;
- Experience in cooperation or former employment with international development organization(s) or projects is an advantage;
- Experience in communication with State officials, representatives of private business community, non-governmental sector, and international development organizations;
- Practical experience in implementation of monitoring function or evaluation assignments is an advantage.
- Higher education in Sociology, Economics and related spheres;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and be comfortable working within a changeable environment;
- Fluent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written (as primary working language);
- Excellent communication skills;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with an accent on MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- General awareness and knowledge about Armenian socio-economic situation, development priorities and directions.
All interested candidates are welcome to submit their CV to: email@example.com
(CC to: firstname.lastname@example.org
). Please mention the position title ("Monitoring and Evaluation Expert") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus performance bonus