The ATP Charitable Foundation, in cooperation with the Jinishian Memorial Foundation and the Armenian Energy Agency Foundation has launched the EU4Environment: "Green community - resilient future" project financed by the EU on 01 March 2021. Within the framework of the Project, it is planned to recruit an experienced Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist who will be responsible for the strategic and periodic monitoring and evaluation of Project activities during the implementation period.
- In coordination with the Project team discuss and, if necessary, review the log frame, finalize the key Project indicators for approval with the EU Delegation;
- Contribute to defining/ reviewing the Project targets for each year, and monitor them throughout the duration of the Project;
- Develop the Project monitoring and evaluation plan in consultation with the Project team, and submit it to the steering committee for approval on an annual basis;
- Provide the implementing team with necessary report/ form templates for monitoring each of the events/ activities;
- Submit reports on the work done, as well as proposals if necessary;
- Supervise regular data collection through the 3 project partners, field staff and perform site visits to ensure quality of the data by random verifications and validations;
- Record, manage and preserve monitoring and evaluation data in a safe and accessible way;
- Analyze indicators, make change recommendations, prepare reports;
- Contribute to the design of the Project baseline and follow-up surveys;
- Conduct M&E training/ consultancy for the Project team and Project staff involved in day-to-day monitoring of the Project;
- Implement the Project progress evaluation after the Project completion;
- Document the lessons learned and best practices, share learning from M&E process with the Project team.
- University degree in Social Sciences, Information Management or in related fields;
- At least 5 years of experience in monitoring and evaluation with a background and interest in the analysis of socio-economic, environmental issues and related policy matters;
- At least 5 years of experience in results-based programme development and management;
- At least 5 years of practical experience in project monitoring and evaluation (particularly, EU or other international donor projects);
- Experience in development and implementation of M&E plan and M&E tools;
- Ability to provide training and build capacity of relevant staff;
- Proficiency in English and Armenian languages;
- Experience in preparing and submitting reports;
- Teamwork experience;
- Experience in meeting the deadlines.
Interested candidates can submit their CV and cover letter (within 1 page, in English language) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "EU4Environment: "Green Community - Resilient Future" - Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist" in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
According to the salary history, but not more than budget by the Project.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All qualified candidates
Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist.pdf - For more details