SouthTech Consulting is looking for a highly potential .NET Developer to join its team.
- Design and develop various components of a complex multi-tier application, including GUI, business logic, DB layer and application frameworks;
- Continue to support projects implemented by others;
- Work as part of a software development team.
- At least 3 years of work experience with .NET framework with C#;
- Work experience with WPF technology;
- Professional skills in OOP and OOD and knowledge of design patterns;
- Work experience in SQL database design and programming;
- Work experience in developing multi-layered client-server applications and web services (WCF) is an advantage;
- Punctuality and accuracy at work; ability to efficiently work as part of a team;
- Good communication skills in English language is an advantage.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title (".NET Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Highly competitive, based on qualifications
The SouthTech Consulting, Inc. software products are specifically designed to meet the need of government offices, including county recorders, county clerks, clerk of the board of supervisors, election officials and city clerks.