Ucom is looking for a .NET Developer who will be responsible for analyzing system requirements, prioritizing tasks and writing clean, testable code using C# programming language. The incumbent will also be developing technical specifications and architecture and upgrading the existing programs.
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks;
- Write and implement efficient code;
- Test code using C# programming languages;
- Responsible for testing and evaluating programs;
- Develop quality assurance procedures;
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics;
- Develop technical specifications and architecture;
- Upgrade existing programs;
- Analyze current IT environment to detect critical deficiencies and suggest enhancement solutions;
- Analyze industry and market trends to identify impact on architecture;
- Create unified development standards in the Company.
- Proven experience in identifying, analyzing and resolving system problems;
- Strong capabilities with .NET framework;
- Deep understanding of C# language facilities;
- Good experience with API development;
- Experience working with SQL Server (T-SQL, stored procedures, ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL);
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities;
- Team player with strong work ethic;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Experience in providing guidance and leadership to software developers and IT engineers.
Candidates, who meet the above-mentioned requirements and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for the position, are welcome to send their resumes to: email@example.com
indicating the title of the position (".Net Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.