Numlock LLC is looking for a motivated and hard-working candidate for the position of Network Engineer to be responsible for providing technical and associated services to the Company's customer in an efficient and timely manner.
- Perform day-to day activities at the customer's site;
- Perform basic installation of known vendor's equipment (Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, etc.);
- Install and configure necessary software updates;
- Configure and administer network monitoring tools;
- Configure and administer routers and switches in a multi-vendor environment;
- Administer Linux and Windows based systems;
- Diagnose and resolve hardware and software issues.
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting IP networks;
- NGFW configuration and management experience;
- Support experience of Juniper SRX, EX and MX series hardware and OS;
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows based systems;
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible or other automation frameworks is a plus;
- Experience with automatically managing dozens of networks assets is a plus;
- Ability to multitask, prioritizing multiple objectives and initiatives;
- Ability to research and evaluate new technologies;
- Written and verbal communication skills in Russian and English languages;
- Team working and communication skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work overload.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Network Engineer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.