Ogma Applications CJSC is looking for a serious and knowledgeable team player for Network Engineer/ System Administrator position. The work is on a shift schedule.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, and virtualization;
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements;
- Troubleshoot issues and outages;
- Fully support, configure, maintain, and upgrade corporate customer’s network;
- Troubleshoot and resolve network issues;
- Update network infrastructure with the latest hardware and security update;
- Ensure security through access controls, backup, and firewalls;
- Configure and support cloud systems;
- Integrate cloud systems into current environments;
- Manage firewalls and oversee network security;
- Work with foreign customers to provide technical support and IT services;
- Document information and prepare user guide manuals upon request;
- Collect data to evaluate the network and system performance and improve it by making it work more productive and faster;
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or tickets;
- Respond to customer issues in a timely and effective way.
- Knowledge of various software and related applications (Windows, Cisco Network Devices, Fortinet Firewalls, Azure Cloud Service Management, Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft 365 Email Systems, Veeam Backup Solutions and advanced network management);
- Eagerness to increase level of professional skills via self-learning;
- Ability and willingness to search and understand necessary and work-related documentation;
- Fluency in English language;
- Friendly attitude, with good manners and knowledge of telephone and email etiquette;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to work in conflict situations and under stress;
- Flexible personality and supportive team member;
- Sense of responsibility and punctuality;
- Advanced computer skills and tech-savvy.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their detailed CV in English language to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Network Engineer/ System Administrator") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Sport package;
- Complimentary tea, coffee;
- Teambuilding and corporate events;
- Annual salary review;
- Annual bonus.