Redinet is looking for a Network Infrastructures Engineer. The Network Infrastructures Solution Division directs projects related to service provision to customer as well as provides support to the Sales Department.
- Presale technical advising and close assistance to the Sales Department;
- Responsible for network infrastructures solution design;
- Responsible for network equipment configuration and maintenance;
- Responsible for projects statistical analyses.
- Bachelor's degree in Telecommunication, Multimedia Technology or Information Technology; higher degree is a plus;
- At least 1 year of professional experience in the field of telecommunications;
- Experience in Man/ Wan network design is a plus;
- Experience in project cycle management is a plus;
- Ability to build and maintain trust and strong relationships with stakeholders and vendors, focusing on impact and results;
- Excellent written and spoken skills in Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Existence of certificates in the sphere of networking is highly preferred.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their resume and photo to: email@example.com
and/ or firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please mention the position title ("Network Infrastructures Engineer") in the subject line of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on qualification.
Redinet CJSC is a privately held Armenian company. For more information, please visit: www.redinet.am