Carrefour Armenia is looking for an Operation Manager to have economical responsibility of the Profit and Loss results of his/ her stores, with a specific focus on the sales, margin (including waste/ shrinkage), and staff cost and operating expenses. The Operation Manager is responsible for reaching the financial targets set forward by budget and forecast. He/ she has human responsibility: through continuous training and coaching of his/ her store managers, he/ she guarantees the overall quality of the stores, including the respect of procedures and policies of Majid Al Futtaim Retail. Management and effective communication are essential: he/ she should be a leader in order to create strong follow up in his/ her stores; his/ her job is to control daily the correct application and follow up of all processes from different services in relation to the operations of his/ her stores. The Operation Manager has a series of indicators at his/ her disposal in order to support and control the daily tasks of his/ her store managers.
- Control the proper application of the stores action plans in the district within the overall country strategy;
- Ensure that the communication plans and their implementation correspond to the store’s needs;
- Ensure the promotional image is maintained in the district;
- Respect and ensure the respect of security and hygiene;
- Follow procedures (assets and employees) monthly audits, critical indicators;
- Follow up the new projects during their development phase (new openings);
- Ensure the participation of merchandise team and stores teams in the proper functioning of merchandise files;
- Ensure the proper adaptation and application of the implantations in the stores;
- Secure the application of the product assortment structure in the district;
- Develop sales and margin, control waste and shrinkage, staff cost monitoring and control operational expenses;
- Guarantee the proper application of the Business Cycle;
- Guarantee that the stock level contributes to the optimization of the working capital.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent; MBA is preferred;
- 3 years of solid background in retail stores operations, preferably in a retail supermarket;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Leadership and management skills, recruitment and training skills;
- Knowledge of the retail market in terms of suppliers, items, price and policies in the retail market; knowledge of fresh food management;
- Computer skills: knowledge of MS Office;
- Full proficiency in English language.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please, indicate the title of the position ("Operation Manager ") in the subject line of the e-mail.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.