Enterprise Armenia is looking for a PR Specialist for ''Exporter Development Grants" Program. The overall Objective of the Exporter Development Grants Program (hereinafter EDG) under the Trade Promotions and Quality Infrastructure Project is the support of creation of shared resource centers for SMEs (logistic centers, transportation facilities, marketing services, production hubs, etc.) to empower existing small and medium sized companies through leveraging their growth potential to scale-up production, trading and exporting capacity.
- Undertake public awareness activities and actions to ensure publicity of the EDG activities, results achieved;
- Draft and disseminate press releases, articles using all communication tools;
- Create pictures, videos, stories and digital infographics;
- Create daily post in social media;
- Create and disseminate success stories;
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies, manage internal communication between project staff;
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews in close coordination with PMU PR specialist;
- Help grantees to communicate effectively with the public;
- Perform other responsibilities assigned by the Grants Manager;
- Travel within the country;
- Perform other tasks/duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Marketing or a related field;
- At least 3 years of professional experience;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the ability to multitask;
- Ability to cope with pressure;
- Creativity, imagination and initiative;
- Good teamwork, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken Armenian and English languages.
All interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
mentioning "PR Specialist" in the email's subject line (mandatory). Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.