SoftConstruct is looking for an innovative Procurement Manager (specialized in marketing and advertising services) to lead the procurement team who will spearhead the purchasing process from selecting suppliers to ensuring stock optimization, as well as provide guidance on sourcing and procurement processes. The Procurement Manager will be a supply chain and logistics expert who will specialize in implementing cost-effective purchases of all goods and all type of services, as required by the Company. Ensuring quality control and adhering to the Company’s policies and procedures on supply chain management will be some of his/ her main priorities when carrying out this role.
- Liaise with key company employees to determine their product and service needs;
- Research new products and different types of services to meet the Company's goals;
- Monitor business trends and product availability to pay the best price for company goods and services without sacrificing quality or delivery times;
- Develop and implement strategies for procuring, storing, and distributing goods or services and maintaining stock levels;
- Review existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure ongoing feasibility;
- Oversee a team of purchasing agents (in large companies);
- Lead the team in its day-to-day activities and provide an administrative support if needed;
- Build and maintain long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers;
- Approve purchase orders, organize, and confirm delivery of goods and services;
- Control the procurement budget and promote a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs;
- Create and adhere to processes and procedures for workflow optimization;
- Responsible for procurement planning to maintain both short-term and long-term purchases;
- Oversee and manage the IT systems that track shipments, inventory, and the supply of goods;
- Prepare procurement reports on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration;
- Relevant solid experience in marketing and advertising services procurement;
- At least 4 years of proven experience in managing supply chain operations in large companies with 4000+ employees;
- Experience using supply chain management software and tools;
- In-depth knowledge of preparing and reviewing contracts, invoicing, and negotiation terms;
- Understanding of supply chain management procedures, logistics and strategic planning;
- Specialized industry knowledge;
- Experience in preparing reports for presentation;
- Management and leadership skills;
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented person;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English and Russian languages;
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates are encouraged to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Procurement Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.