Ibis Yerevan Center is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic candidate for the position of Procurement Specialist to support on operational processing of procurement transactions.
- Conduct market assessment and update internal lists/ databases;
- Check availability and accuracy of provided specifications;
- Where required refer to technical experts for clarification;
- Prepare tender papers and announce tenders on respective platforms;
- Responsible for continuous search for suppliers of necessary items;
- Prepare bid analysis for management approval;
- Achieve the best value for money for organization;
- Prepare purchase orders from selected suppliers;
- Prepare contracts;
- Responsible for monitoring and control of agreements reached with suppliers;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders and potential and selected suppliers;
- Responsible for internal database and system maintenance and accurate tracking of completed tasks and procurements in the pipeline;
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by line manager.
- Higher education in Economics or Finance; Master’s degree is a plus;
- At least 2 years of experience in procurement or other relevant field;
- Experience in an international organization is a plus;
- MS Office and technically savvy;
- Advanced negotiation and analytical skills;
- Advanced communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is a plus.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com
. No information inquiries will be handled over the phone. Only short-listed candidates will be notified for interview. In the subject line of your e-mail message, please, indicate the title of the position you are applying for.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Ibis Yerevan Center, represented by "HIY" LLC, opened in Yerevan, Northern Avenue, in December 2016. The hotel offers 255 rooms, 7 conference halls, 1 restaurant with terrace, lobby bar and parking space for 40 cars. Ibis Yerevan is the first hotel operated by a French multinational hotel group AccorHotels in Armenia.