Oriflame Armenia is now looking for a Product Business Trainer in Sales Department in Yerevan Office. The ideal candidate is willing to learn new things and gain excellent work experience, has good communication skills, and wants to see how it is to work in an international, beauty company.
- Organize and coordinate new product launches (information, trainings, meetings, events);
- Coordinate training process (training schedule, venues, preparation of required printing materials);
- Prepare communication about new products in a timely manner;
- Prepare and conduct trainings on the key product categories (skin care and wellness);
- Analyse training sessions efficiency in terms of sales and initiate new proposals to increase the Company's sales;
- Organize product testing and promo campaigns in order to increase sales;
- Organize events with focus on products for customers;
- Create Content Plan and Conduct internal Product Channels and Chats.
- Higher education, preferably in Marketing;
- Presentational skills and knowledge of sales techniques;
- Good knowledge of Armenian and Russian languages; knowledge of English language is a plus;
- Ability to travel to regions of Armenia;
- Computer skills: MS Office;
- Commitment and willingness to work under pressure;
- Excellent team working skills and ability to work independently in accordance with the objectives and standards of the Company;
- Very good organization skills;
- Positive attitude.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Product Business Trainer") in the subject line of the email. The Company screens the applications continuously.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Company offers:
- Opportunities for self-development in a multicultural and dynamic environment;
- Induction training for new employees;
- Work with international team;
- Access to Oriflame products.