The Product Engineer will work in the Infrastructure Team of IC Division.
- BS/ MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 3 years of industrial experience, preferably EDA;
- Excellent knowledge of backend IC design flows and tools;
- Previous experience in block and/ or chip level digital implementation;
- Scripting proficiency in Unix, TCL, Perl, C++, QT is a plus;
- Ability to analyze and debug complex problems, then isolate root causes in clear and simple test cases so no further filtering would be needed for R&D;
- Methodical and disciplined in following up and bringing issues to complete resolution;
- Independent, self-driven person with a willing to assume a full ownership over particular areas of the tool;
- Hands-on technical problem solver;
- Results oriented person and innovator;
- Good team player with excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application, Marketing);
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus various benefits, including a medical insurance, loan program, subsidized lunch and sport subsidy