Eurasia Partnership Foundation (EPF), a non-governmental leader in innovation in Armenia's development, is looking for an enthusiastic and proactive individual to become a member of its creative team and provide support to its programmatic activities, assisting Program Managers in daily operations and communications.
Please note that responsibilities may slightly change depending on the qualifications of the candidate and program needs.
A. Support to Project Management
- Assist with the implementation of EPF's projects/ initiatives;
- Assist with the design and implementation of project related assessments, research and initiatives;
- Assist with organizing events, discussions, meetings depending on the project needs;
- Schedule meetings with program grantees, beneficiaries and other stakeholders, take notes;
- Assist with preparing sub-grant packages and contracts;
- Update EPF's contact database;
- Travel for project-related needs and events to the regions of Armenia and abroad.
- Assist with proposal writing;
- Support EPF's Program Teams in other types of fundraising efforts.
- Assist with the development and dissemination of project related outreach materials;
- Assist EPF's Communication Team with program outreach in general.
- Education with a focus on Social Sciences (Political Science, Public Policy, Public Administration, Media, etc.); a graduate degree is preferred;
- At least 1 year of professional experience (including internship), preferably in NGO sector, project design and management;
- Ability to analyze information and draft reports;
-Knowledge of social media instruments and willingness to apply them for project outreach;
- Fluency in writing quality texts, speaking, reading and understanding Armenian and English languages;
- Knowledge of the program cycle, program management and monitoring regulations of the major international, donor and other organizations.
- Project implementation skills, including activity management and event logistics;
- Ability to write well-structured texts/reports;
- Analytical skills and ability to propose practical solutions to problems as they arise;
- Ability to effectively articulate ideas;
- Detail orientation, strong communication and planning skills;
- Critical thinking skills and capacity to make judgements on media discourse;
- Willingness to enhance knowledge through training and personal initiative;
- Proven capacity to set and meet deadlines, including the ability to complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Mature judgement and demonstrated decision-making capacity;
- Good team-work capacities and tolerance; capacity to overcome personal prejudices and stereotypes while working with diverse local and international actors.
Interested candidates are welcome to submit a (1) CV in English or Armenian, (2) a short cover letter, underlying your interest and suitability for the position to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. Please indicate the subject line of your e-mail as "EPF Program Assistant: Name, Surname". Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Full-time employment in accordance with Republic of Armenia legislation;
- Attractive salary;
- Annual leave and other benefits in accordance with Republic of Armenia employment regulations;
- Favorable working environment with supportive colleagues, teamwork, learning and career growth opportunities.