Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Programmer to join its team.
- Develop software programs;
- Develop system models and substructure/ frameworks.
- University degree in Information Technology or a related field;
- At least 2 years of programming experience;
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented programming;
- Strong knowledge of C#, .NET Framework, .NET Core, ASP.NET, Entity Framework, ADO.NET;
- Experience in Win Service, Web Service development/ programming;
- Experience in SOAP, XML, JSON, HTTP, RESTFUL, WWF, AMQP specification formulation and design;
- Experience in database design programming, SQL query design (MS SQL Server, Oracle and other database management systems);
- Mastery of using MS Visual Studio 2017, 2019;
- Mastery of using version control systems (TFS, SVN, Git);
- Fluency in Armenian language; good knowledge of English language is an advantage;
- Continuous learning skills;
- Teamwork skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Decision making skills with minimal supervision;
- Analytical skills;
- Creative thinking.
To apply for the job opening, please visit the Armenian version of CBA official site at: http://www.cba.am/am/SitePages/accvacancies.aspx
. Please, first register in the system (the registration is only for applicants who apply for CBA job vacancies online for the first time) and fill in the required questionnaire. Then choose the job opening, press "Apply" button at the bottom of the page and fill in the Application form. For further information and clarification, please contact the Company at: +374 10592634.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am. Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.