Fund for Armenian Relief, Armenian Branch is looking for a Project Assistant for Workforce Development Activity (AWDA) Project.
- Assist AWDA team in managing and implementing the project;
- Develop and disseminate project related information to and among partners and stakeholders;
- Coordinate AWDA pertinent data collection and filing;
- Draft AWDA regular reports;
- Organize training sessions, meetings, discussions (off and on-line) in the project sites outside of Yerevan;
- Travel to the regions for the organization of AWDA activities;
- Perform other tasks as deemed necessary by the project management.
- Higher education;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian and English languages;
- Experience with computer equipment, social media, online platforms and software packages (Word, Excel, PP, etc.);
- Ability to perform multiple task;
- A team player.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
by the deadline, stating the position title ("Project Assistant for Workforce Development Activity (AWDA) Project") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.