Tourism and Urbanism Foundation (TUF) is looking for a Project Coordinator with excellent organizational and project coordination skills.
- Ensure and facilitate the development of project plans and schedules i.e. work breakdown/ project timeline in close collaboration with project managers;
- Perform project performance reporting, including but not limited to documentation and procurement management;
- Track and keep paperwork of various deals and partnerships of the project (Experience in working with EU grant scheme processes and reporting is a big plus);
- Revise the project plans through regular monitoring of implementation of project activities on bi-weekly basis;
- Provide administrative and project support to the PMs;
- Liaise with PMs, project teams regarding arrangement for meetings; Effectively communicate with partners and stakeholders in coordination with PMs;
- Perform data analysis, preparation of pivot tables, report generation via excel;
- Carry out meeting administration, including booking rooms, equipment and taking minutes;
- Perform research regarding software solutions, processes, and procedures;
- Provide input to business process re-engineering, implementation of new system, including new IT-based systems;
- Support the development of both electronic and paper filing systems, organizational knowledge library via collaboration with organizational knowledge holders;
- Perform other job-related duties as required.
- University degree;
- 3 years of relevant administrative and/ or project coordination and/ or research experience;
- Proficiency in MS Office;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, English and Russian languages, both oral and written;
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems; knowledge of MS Project is an advantage;
- Result-orientation, ability to multitask and work cross-functionally;
- Demonstrated initiative, tact and high sense of responsibility and discretion, ability for structural thinking.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate the title of the position (“Project Coordinator") in the subject line of the e-mail. The Foundation is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
OPEN TO/ ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:
All interested candidates
Since 2010, Tourism and Urbanism Foundation (TUF) have launched and successfully managed the most significant projects in Armenia, such are Tatev Gateway and Wings of Tatev aerial tramway, Gyumri Development project and Gyumri Friendship Park, Dilijan Development Program with numerous touristic project and many other to come. Tourism and Urbanism Foundation is a tourism and urban development platform, previously managed and presented by IDeA foundation.
The Mission: TUF mission is to put Armenia on world top touristic map with implementing sustainable initiatives that have long-term socio-economic impact for the country and that strengthen and preserve the Armenian identity.
Urban Development: A focus on infrastructure design, zoning, regulations, and the adherence to quality architectural and construction standards, which leads to the creation of a favorable investment climate and a hub for education, culture, tourism, and business.
Tourism: TUF focuses on the creation of touristic infrastructure and internationally known destinations, the restoration of historical structures, and creation of a continuous flow of visitors into the country.
What is Achieved: 17-fold increase in touristic flow to Tatev region. Every 5th tourist to Armenia visits Tatev and its neighborhood. Enhanced 12 km road infrastructure, shortening the travel time through the Vorotan gorge by 6 times. More than 20 events and festivals contributing to the quality of cultural life in Tatev.