The Project Coordinator Assistant will provide support to the Project Coordinator in the administrative part of coordination tasks, ensuring a smooth relation with local and national authorities, contributing to the context analysis and follow-up, and providing translations and interpreting in order to ensure the smooth running of the project.
- Monitor and report on key issues (security, risk, etc.) to the Project Coordinator and provide support in analysing contextual information, through a sound knowledge of counterparts, in different administrations in order to improve decision making processes;
- File and update field contacts and correspondence (with other NGOs, UN agencies, local authorities, media, etc) in order to ensure information sources accuracy and its availability on regular basis;
- Assist the Project Coordinator in the drafting of correspondences with authorities and counterparts (government officials, UN agencies, NGOs, etc.) in order to ensure fluent and accurate communication flows;
- Assist the Project Coordinator in Internal and External Communication sessions and events about MSF (for National staff, the Ministry of Health staff, as well as local authorities) in order to improve awareness and public opinion adhe-sion;
- Ensure the continuity of relations with local actors and keeps updated the list of contacts;
- Organize advocacy contacts and appointments for the Project Coordinator with local authorities and partners to en-sure the continuity of relations with local actors and involved counterparts;
- Execute clerk-related activities as well as prepare and conduct briefings on the project context to new employees in order to facilitate their integration onboard and within the project environment.
- Translate documents and act as an interpreter when needed;
- Compilation of security incidents and humanitarian context information each month for reports and Security logbook;
- Organize briefings of the newcomers (international and national) using the available briefing planning template;
- Provide cultural briefing (International Staff) as part of the induction process for the new employees;
- As instructed by the PC, assist him/her in liaising with governmental authorities in project operations;
- Update regularly the Meetings Logbook in place;
- Report personal and the observations of the external actors regarding the MSF activities in the region. Contribute in the lessons learning process and in the annual exercise of Plan of Action;
- Perform any other job-related tasks assigned by his/her supervisors, as necessary.
- University degree is desirable;
- Two years of previous experience in similar jobs in the field of humanitarian aid with MSF or other NGOs is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of the Armenian language (mother tongue); very good level of English language; knowledge of Russian language is desirable;
- Essential computer literacy (word, excel).
- Results driven;
- Stress Management.
Candidate level: Mid-level (position is level 6 out of 15)
Cover letter (in the English language), Copy of diploma (if available), CV (in the English language), Contacts of three references (including the supervisor in the most recent work assignment if relevant) shall be sent to: email@example.com
with a subject heading "PC Assistant."
CV shall clearly state your experience by writing the organisation you have worked, the duration of the employment (which year and how long) and description of the job you performed.
The organisation recommends all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
Please note, that CVs should be only in the English language. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Your application will not be returned to you at any stage of the recruitment process. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Médecins Sans Frontières-Switzerland offers:
- Remuneration in accordance with MSF salary grid;
- The chance to gain professional development and training within an international organisation;
- The opportunity to contribute to the Organisation's objective of saving lives, alleviating suffering and working with those most in need.
The protection of your personal data is important to MSF. By submitting your application, you consent to MSF using your data only for the recruitment process to have all the information and documents necessary to proceed with the recruitment, validation of your application and selection of the most suitable candidate. Your data will be treated confidentially. Only people part of the recruitment process has access to your data. MSF does not sell your data under any circumstances. If you have any questions or requests, you can contact Finance and HR Coordinator, MSFCH-Armenia-FinHRCo@geneva.msf.org
MSF is committed to an inclusive culture that encourages and supports the diverse voices of its employees. MSF welcomes applications from individuals of all genders, ages, sexual orientations, nationalities, races, religions, beliefs, ability status, and all other diversity characteristics.