COAF (Children of Armenia Fund) is looking for a Project Manager. The ideal candidate likes working in the villages, has experience in economic development and is motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The project aims at the development of a dairy value chain in the villages of Lori region.
- Manage the project entirely, including design, planning, budgeting, implementation, reporting, monitoring and evaluation;
- Develop program implementation tools, mechanisms and operation models;
- Work with the project’s target existing businesses in the target communities and creation and development of new businesses;
- Work with the project’s target groups during all the phases of the program - feed and milk production, cattle breeding;
- Create and maintain cooperation with all the stakeholders, including the community, beneficiaries, international and local partners, investors.
- Higher education in Economics and/ or Business Administration/ Management;
- At least 5 years of professional experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Armenian and English languages; knowledge of Russian language is also desirable;
- Ability to work independently under stressful conditions and deadlines;
- Work experience in rural communities;
- Experience in organizing trainings is encouraged;
- Flexibility and willingness to make regular community visits (often overnight).
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://bit.ly/3bXASWF
. The organization conducts a day-to-day review of the applications, depending on the results of which, the hiring process and selection of the appropriate candidate can be carried out before the deadline.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, opportunity to grow.
COAF is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. COAF is looking for teammates who are resilient and adaptive.
Children of Armenia Fund (COAF) is a non-profit, non-governmental organization that employs community-led approaches aimed at improving the quality of life in rural Armenia, with a particular focus on children and youth. COAF’s target development areas are education, health, social and economic development. COAF launched its programs in 2004, starting in one village and expanding to 64 villages in Armavir, Aragatsotn, Lori, Gegharkunik, Shirak, and Tavush regions. Since 2015, COAF has developed and started implementing SMART Initiatives. COAF SMART is designed to advance a generation across the rural world through education that will benefit individuals, societies, and the environment. COAF SMART is an exemplary model of development and will be replicated in other regions and communities throughout Armenia. The first COAF SMART Center was inaugurated on May 27, 2018 near the village of Debet, Lori Region.