Within the framework of the project, support will be provided to the Republic of Armenia Government institutions in identifying/ revealing opportunities, skills, and needs of jobseekers as demanded by the trends in the labor market.
- Carry out the project management;
- Establish and maintain project related partnerships, cooperation, links;
- Work with relevant public and private structures to reach project objectives;
- Maintain project related communication with stakeholder community;
- Work in a team with FAR Armenia staff;
- Organize and facilitate project meetings, training initiatives, discussion sessions, etc.;
- Develop project related documentation: materials, reports, etc.;
- Prepare reports.
- Higher education;
- Experience in project management;
- Experience in project development; ability to hold multi stakeholder tasks;
- Excellent knowledge of English language;
- Communication and negotiation skills;
- Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Office);
- Knowledge of the labor market in Armenia;
- Skills and ability to develop partnerships with employers and the private sector;
- Knowledge on RA labor and labor market regulatory framework and laws;
- Skills to work with social media/ platforms;
- Knowledge of the RA legislation on labor and the labor market.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are welcome to send application package including CV and motivation letter to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Project Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, based on previous experience.