The Central Bank of Armenia is looking for a Project Manager/ Methodologist to join the Central Bank's Process Development and Project Management team. The ideal candidate should be supportive and have attention to details, likes to communicate with people, implement projects, inform and teach.
- Implement project management support and consultancy to various CB departments;
- Organize trainings;
- Develop project management methodology.
- Bachelor’s degree;
- 2 years of work experience in project, product management;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian and English languages; good knowledge of Russian language;
- Communication skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Team working skill;
- Presentation skills;
- Technical skills (MS Office).
Nice to have:
- Proficiency in the Jira system;
- PMP or other relevant international certifications.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/45wxzpt3
. For additional information, please call (+37410) 59-26-34, People and Corporate Culture Department.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.