Habitat for Humanity Armenia Foundation is looking for a Public Relations and Communications Specialist, working on a part-time basis, to take over the communications and public relations activities of the Foundation. The ideal candidate shall be skillful in organizing conferences, and workshops, working with mass media, and shall have excellent skills in producing communication and PR materials. She/ he will work collaboratively with the Program Manager.
- Raise Habitat Armenia's projects visibility, initiating communications campaigns via social media, coordinating awareness raising and content development including articles, press releases, and storytelling, publication of communication materials including flyers, brochures, reports, infographics, etc.;
- Manage the Employer's website and social media pages, monitoring analytics;
- Responsible for media communication and brand promotion;
- Organize workshops and conferences;
- Translate communications materials from English into Armenian, and vice versa;
- Produce communications materials, both hard and soft copies;
- Update and maintain the photo and video materials database;
- Look for grants for new projects;
- Organize fundraising events;
- Prepare materials for website regular updates;
- Perform project-based other activities as presented in the communication and awareness-raising plan.
- University degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or Business;
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position;
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in Armenian and English languages; fluency in the Russian language is an asset;
- Proven record of producing and editing texts in English and Armenian;
- Relevant computer and Internet skills, particularly in Word, Excel, PPT, and Internet research; working knowledge of CorelDRAW or Photoshop is desirable; knowledge of Zoom and other online communication tools is an asset;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Analytical thinking;
- Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines;
- Work experience with foreign companies is an asset.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and letter of interest in English and Armenian to: firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please indicate your name and the position title ("Name, Surname, Public Relations and Communications Specialist") in the subject line of the email. All the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.