- Work under the supervision of the Product Owner to coordinate and execute product development activities;
- Develop process improvements to ensure product quality and productivity;
- Review application requirements and interface designs;
- Identify web-based user interactions;
- Develop and implement highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Experience in React.js;
- Experience in Next.js;
- Experience with RESTful APIs;
- Good understanding of responsive web development;
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and Bitbucket;
- Knowledge of English language.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
, mentioning the position title ("React.js/
Next.js Developer") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Product's Short Description:
JoinToHire platform is a freelance marketplace that connects freelancers and employers all around the world. The aim of the company is to provide the necessary service for organizing the mentioned connection and at the same time to gain revenues with the commissions and project orders.
The freelance platform and software development company JoinToHire was founded in 2011. The Company currently works only with clients from abroad, offering them affordable services for freelancers worldwide. JoinToHire has already become home to 50-100 employees and it is still growing!