PwC is looking for a Receptionist and Administrative Assistant to join its team from November 2021. A career with PwC will give the incumbent the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC Armenia employees. At the Administrative level, he/she will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
- Answer and transfer incoming phone calls in a professional manner;
- Take and pass on messages;
- Be responsible for petty cash and cash-book;
- Be responsible for Inventory (IT equipment monitoring, maintenance, distribution and collection) of fixed assets and inventory books;
- Welcome PwC visitors hospitably and with courtesy;
- Book conference rooms for meetings;
- Book travel arrangements and taxi when required;
- Order office supplies;
- Monitor office safety (pandemic regulations monitoring);
- Keep reception area near and tidy, control newspaper desks;
- Receive and sort the incoming mail/email;
- Assist Chef Accountant as needed (contracts with vendors/ storage and registration/; representative expenses);
- Assist with Marketing activities (market research; monitoring opportunities/ requests on websites - daily checks; client events support, etc);
- Conduct self in a professional manner and take responsibility for work and commitments;
- Flex approach to meet the changing needs of teams and clients;
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise;
- Learn about business needs are changing and consider the impact on services provided;
- Take action to stay current with new and evolving technology;
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Previous experience in the same position for at least 1 year;
- Communicate with empathy and adapt communication style to meet the needs of the situation and audience;
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian, English languages;
- Can-do attitude to work;
- Good time management, stress resistance and flexibility;
- Willingness to learn and develop your technical and soft skills.
Please apply through: https://bit.ly/3ABf5gT
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.