AGBU Armenia is looking for a Receptionist/ Clerk. The incumbent will be responsible for managing the front desk on a daily basis and fulfilling a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
- Welcome and register visitors;
- Answer and transfer phone calls to relevant organizations and/ or departments;
- Handle organizational tasks and manage correspondence;
- Regulate issues connected with the cleanliness of the building;
- Follow up incoming and outgoing correspondence of the office building;
- Carry out daily clerical work, such as assisting with the organization of events, preparing materials;
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
- Higher education;
- At least 2 years of professional experience;
- Strong communication and organizational skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian, Russian and English languages;
- Skilled user of MS Office (MS Word, Excel, Access);
- High sense of responsibility and commitment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Ability to work in a high pressure environment and meet deadlines;
- Flexibility, and commitment to perform job-related tasks.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV and a cover letter in English language to: email@example.com
mentioning the position title ("Receptionist/ Clerk") in the subject line of the email. Please kindly refrain from any personal visits, deliveries or phone calls. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the interview.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The Armenian General Benevolent Union (AGBU) is the world's largest non-profit organization devoted to upholding the Armenian heritage through educational, cultural and humanitarian programs. Each year, AGBU is committed to making a difference in the lives of 500,000 people across Armenia, Artsakh and the Armenian diaspora. Since 1906, AGBU has remained true to one overarching goal: to create a foundation for the prosperity of all Armenians. To learn more, please visit: www.agbu.org