About the candidate:
Teach For Armenia may be the place for him/ her if he/ she believes it is important to foster a values-driven workplace that is centered on leadership. Teach For Armenia's team must be comprised of culture-builders who exemplify the type of leadership the Company is striving to cultivate in its classrooms and across the system. This means each staff member must strive to exemplify its Kochari, hold themselves to the highest of standards while owning up to mistakes when they themselves falter.
For this role, the key responsibilities will include:
Market Research (5%)
- Conduct ongoing market research in order to identify the target audience.
University Partnerships (30%)
- Build and maintain contacts with universities and other relevant organizations for potential target markets;
- Build a strong brand on campus for Teach For Armenia - expertly and knowledgeably promoting the Teach For Armenia Leadership Development Program to students, finalists, postgraduates, and recent graduates from assigned universities;
- Identify key talent at assigned universities and influence good quality candidates to engage with Teach For Armenia vision;
- Establish, foster, and maintain added value relationships with important networks at assigned universities including STEM and cultural societies on campus through clear communication plans which engage key stakeholders with Teach For Armenia’s vision.
Public Presentations (15%)
- Deliver presentations about the Teach For Armenia Leadership Development Program and execute recruitment events across Armenia (Yerevan, Regions, Artsakh).
Outbound Sourcing (15%)
- Outbound connects in Linkedin and other channels with the high potential candidates.
Contact management (25%)
- Maintain candidate contact through the recruitment process in line with the strategy of the Talent Initiatives department;
- Cultivate potential talent and incoming participants through events, regular telephone calls, and meetings.
Note: Teach For Armenia is a growing nonprofit working within a dynamic system. Its team must be agile as it grows in scale. TFA is looking for leaders who are resilient and adaptive. That is to say that responsibilities may shift over time.
For this role specifically, Teach For Armenia is also looking for a candidate who possesses the following key competencies:
- Communications: Excellent persuasive communication, compelling presentation skills, and the ability to articulate the vision passionately; as well as establishing effective working relationships with people of all working styles, backgrounds, industry-experience, etc.;
- Organizational skills: Ability to assess, prioritize and manage a varied workload;
- Initiator: Self-starter with initiative, confidence, drive, and flexibility to deal with unexpected situations or last-minute changes in a dynamic organization;
- Team player: A good team player who is willing to take the lead on projects and also has the ability to work under their own initiative to meet deadlines;
- Digital literacy: including but not limited to office software, Google products, Social Media, etc.
Aside from these core competencies, Teach For Armenia is also looking for the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in the relevant field;
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian language; good understanding of English language; knowledge of the Russian language is a plus;
- Interest for the domain of education;
- Recruitment research skills;
- Cold calling skills;
- Great social, influencing, and public speaking skills;
- Self-awareness and self-improvement drive;
- Critical, creative, and solution-oriented thinking;
- Ability to work with databases and analyze data.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply: https://teachforarmenia.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=84
. Please submit your résumé and cover letter online by 31 August 2021. In your cover letter, please make sure to explain what personally compels you to the Company's mission and the role. If you have been referred to this role by a current Teach For Armenia staff member, please also indicate who referred you in your cover letter. In your application, please also specify your salary expectations (in the gross amount). Also, if your résumé is in Armenian language, please provide an English language translation.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.