Central Bank of Armenia is looking for young professionals with creative thinking and excellent communication skills to join the Financial Regulation Department team.
- Participate in summarizing the developments of the insurance sector, as well as the problems identified in the field of supervision and regulation and presenting recommendations related to them;
- Participate in the study of international practice in the field of supervision and regulation of the insurance sector and in the development of recommendations aimed at applying the best practices of supervision and improving of the field of regulation;
- Participate in the drafting of regulation documents, their amendments, as well as other legal documents related to the supervision and regulation of the insurance sector;
- Implement works aimed at achieving results set by the strategy of the Central Bank of RA.
- Higher education in Economics or another related field;
- Knowledge of the legislation and regulatory framework governing the insurance industry;
- Fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages;
- Ability to take initiative;
- Goal-oriented person.
To apply for the job, please follow the link: https://tinyurl.com/CBA-Regulator
. For additional information please call (+37410) 59-26-34. People and Corporate Culture Department. Please note, that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and notified of the further selection process.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.