The Sales Analyst culls sales data from employee reports, evaluates and analyzes data, creates forecasts for future sales trends, and presents conclusions.
- Collect data from sales reports for analysis;
- Develop methods and strategies for assessing large amounts of data;
- Create and present sales evaluation reports based on collected data;
- Make conclusions and present suggestions based on sales evaluation;
- Attend and participate in sales strategy meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Administration or Finance;
- Work experience in the sales or finance sector, and experience with marketing are also a bonus;
- Proficiency in the use of analyzing software;
- Possession of knowledge of the industry or market in which he/ she is conducting analyses;
- Ability to use Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Confident and articulate speaking in front of a group;
- Possession of strong math and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, to pay close attention to detail, to manage time efficiently, to work well with a team;
- Analytic and creative thinking.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements are kindly requested to submit their CV to: email@example.com
or register by the link: tinyurl.com/atenk-jobform
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.