FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK, WE RECRUIT YOU!
Sales and Marketing Manager is responsible for directing Cafe sales and marketing efforts that align with the overall Cafe operating strategy. This individual will also support the Cafe’s Senior Leadership Team in upholding all brand standards, core values, while meeting or exceeding Hard Rock’s business objectives.
- Demonstrate financial comprehension of the Cafe’s budget and P&L;
- Develop sales and marketing strategies that generate consistent year-over-year entrée count growth;
- Manage marketing expenses in accordance with the Cafe’s budget and forecast models;
- Market a multiproduct business line (restaurant, retail, live music and special events) to disparate guest profile (corporate, tourist and local);
- Ideate and execute meetings and events that exceed the expectations of all clients;
- Possess a self-motivated approach to his/ her own personal and professional growth.
Note: This job description reflects the position’s essential functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be assigned.
- At least 5 years of experience in a sales and marketing role, preferably in a hospitality setting;
- Experience with CRM platforms;
- Expertise in social media platforms;
- Background in music industry a plus.
- Ability to learn and bring "out of the box" ideas to their team;
- Genuine enthusiasm and aptitude for sales;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- High level of business acumen and common sense;
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills through ability to diagnose and implement solutions;
- Strong communication and listening skills; excellent speaking, reading and writing skills;
- Ability to comprehend and use technical or professional language, either written or spoken, to communicate complex ideas;
- Ability to effectively pitch and present information in one-on-one and group situations to media, customers, clients, partners and other employees of the organization;
- Multiple language abilities is a plus; fluency in English language.
All interested candidates who meet the requirements above and are confident that their background and experience qualify them for this position, should send their most updated CV to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Sales and Marketing Manager") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
ABOUT HARD ROCK
Hard Rock International (HRI) is one of the most globally recognized companies with venues in 68 countries spanning 241 locations that include owned/licensed or managed Hotels, Casinos, Rock Shops®, Live Performance Venues and Cafes.
In 2021, Hard Rock was awarded the Top Employer in the Travel & Leisure, Gaming, and Entertainment Industry by Forbes.
For more information on Hard Rock International, please visit: www.hardrock.com
CAREERS AT HARD ROCK
Passionate, Irreverent, Democratic, and Unpredictable. This is what makes up the Hard Rock International. While maintaining out brand standard excellence, the Company is constantly searching for ways to deliver Amplified Service with its actions and attitude.
SWEET EMPLOYMENT BENEFITS
Hard Rock cares about its employees and reflects this through the rewards it offers. As a well-established and growing business, Hard Rock provides a comprehensive array of benefits to its employees.
Hard Rock® announces the opening of the brand's first Hard Rock Cafe in Armenia. Hard Rock Cafe Yerevan will be setting foot into down town to Armenian capital in 2022.