AgriConcept is looking for a Sales Person/ Cashier. The incumbent in this job is expected to work in Green Day Organic Store.
- Manage relationships with both customers and suppliers;
- Respond to customer questions and issues in the store;
- Develop presentations on Store products for the customers;
- Develop customer-specific solutions, assist customers in product-related tasks;
- Communicate client requests and problems to development and management;
- Assist the Technical and Finance departments in case of different issues;
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits;
- Compile and maintain non-monetary reports and records;
- Monitor checkout stations to ensure that they have adequate cash available and that they are staffed appropriately;
- Answer customers’ questions, and provide information on procedures or policies;
- Bag, box, wrap, or gift-wrap merchandise, and prepare packages for shipment;
- Stock shelves, and mark prices on shelves and items;
- Calculate total payments received during a time period, and reconcile this with total sales;
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change;
- Greet customers entering establishments;
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Experience in the field is preferable;
- Knowledge of English language;
- Self-motivated personality, with effective presentation skills, creativity;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, energetic team player;
- Advanced computer skills.
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨@𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭.𝐚𝐦 ․ Please mention the position title ("Sales Person/ Cashier") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
To be discussed during the interviews with shortlisted candidates.