PwC's office in Yerevan (Armenia) is looking for a Senior Associate for its Tax and Legal Services Department. A career within Tax services, will provide the incumbent with the opportunity to help the Company's clients meet and manage their tax compliance needs. He/ she will advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing direct and indirect taxation issues, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
PwC team helps its clients to identify and reduce tax risks, meet compliance obligations, implement tax strategies that complement business and operational objectives, resolve disagreements with tax authorities, and manage tax accounting and reporting issues. He/ she will be engaged in projects dealing with International tax, mergers and acquisitions, state and local tax accounting, regulatory processes, tax reporting and strategy.
As a Senior Associate, he/ she will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to the following:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas;
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results;
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems;
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends;
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance;
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation, and be able to explain the reasons for this choice;
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives;
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others;
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships;
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Taxation;
- At least 3 years of work experience in tax consulting and accounting;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word;
- Understanding of general accounting principles;
- Ability to work independently and in a team;
- Strong research skills (i.e. ability to find the appropriate information from various sources);
- Stress-resistance and ability to cope with multitasking;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Proactive personality;
- Very good knowledge of English and Russian languages, both written and oral; fluency in Armenian language.
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by the deadline by following the link: https://bit.ly/3fGqbMM
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Benefits the Company offers:
- Wide range of local and international clients;
- Work in multi-national and multi-language teams;
- Remote and flexible options for work;
- Continuous upskilling programs and trainings, including digital transformation;
- Clear career prospects.