Trust Audit CJSC is looking for a highly motivated and result-oriented specialist to fill the position of Senior Auditor in Audit Department.
- Participate in audit engagements and assist senior auditors in performing their duties;
- Conduct audit work in the office and travel to the clients' premises for field work;
- Effectively and proactively utilize basic capabilities of audit technology tools to perform and document work in assigned areas;
- Prepare internal written documents clearly and concisely;
- Obtain needed information from available client data and conduct appropriate client data analysis;
- Meet the deadlines of the audit engagements;
- Implement other job-related tasks as assigned.
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics; being an ACCA/ AAAA student will be a plus;
- At least 3 year of audit experience;
- Knowledge of IFRS, ISA, RA tax, accounting and audit-related laws and regulations will be a plus;
- Proficiency in MS Office, accounting software programs AS and 1C;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent aptitude of teamwork;
- Demonstrated team-player and organizational skills;
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure.
All interested and qualified candidates are welcome to send their CV with a photo to: email@example.com
. Please mention the position title ("Senior Auditor") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.