Equiti AM is looking for a Database Administrator (DBA) who will be responsible for the performance, integrity and security of a database. He/ she will be involved in the planning and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues on behalf of the users. He/ she will ensure that data remains consistent across the database.
- Configure and maintain various company databases and database servers, both in cloud and on-premises, including advanced replication scenarios;
- Ensure enterprise level security and proper user access and permissions;
- Work closely with Data Architect, developers and IT on data accessibility and performance;
- Monitor and tune the database and queries performance;
- Ensure data integrity and high availability;
- Analyze and apply security and performance recommendations;
- Monitor new trends and best practices in data security and accessibility and apply them across the company when applicable.
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in administering MS SQL and MySQL/ MariaDB servers;
- SQL profiling and performance tuning on both infrastructure and application levels;
- Good English language communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience with cloud database services and managed instances (in AWS or Azure) is a huge benefit;
- Exposure to other SQL and NOSQL databases;
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS;
- Python, C# or other languages;
- Experience with JIRA or other issue tracking software;
- Experience with Git.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the position title ("Senior Database Administrator") in the subject line of the email. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus health insurance