Adrack is looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (Kubernetes, Azure) to be responsible for implementing tools and processes which reduce friction by automating software builds and deployments to the cloud environments. The Senior DevOps Engineer leads the application of DevOps practices jointly with software engineers to provide automated tooling to empower the Product Development teams to rapidly build, deliver and support new features. He/ she also plays a mentorship role for other engineers and drive outcomes that fulfil the Company's mission of developer enablement. The Company uses Microsoft-based technologies (Azure, C#, SQL Server) and employs an Agile practice with consistent reviews from the project and development manager.
- Drive Continuous Integration (CI) improvements to automate service/ system integration and testing methods;
- Drive Continuous Deployment (CD) improvements to automate high availability release and rollback methods;
- Use relevant experience to steer improvements to automated monitoring and alerting systems which support the Company's business SLIs/SLOs;
- Lead improvements to the Company's auto-scaling, self-healing, circuit-breakers, and other patterns that impact the site reliability and resiliency;
- Mentor other engineers to create a culture of DevOps-minded development throughout the team;
- Solve infrastructure problems and automate responses for recurring problems;
- Improve automatic responses to system failures to prevent downtime.
- At least 5 years of experience in DevOps related to continuous integration/ delivery solutions and platform automations, preferably in Microsoft Azure;
- Excellent communication skills, ability to address gaps and opportunities with the greater team constructively;
- Experience with continuous delivery platforms such as Azure DevOps;
- Experience of working with Helm Charts;
- Familiarity with Architected solutions in Microsoft Azure (Terraform);
- Proficiency in UNIX/Linux environment and administration of those environments;
- Familiarity with MSSQL. Ability to set up and manage database replication and provide DB support in Microsoft Azure, AWS environment;
- Familiarity with monitoring solutions like Prometheus/ Grafana;
- Ability to communicate in Armenian and Russian languages and write in English language (documentation, tickets and code will be in English).
Interested candidates are welcome to apply by following the link: https://adrack.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=28
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
The candidate is expected to be local.