Evocabank is looking for a Senior Front-End Developer. The ideal candidate has an eagerness to find out-of-box solutions and use innovations; strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work in a team; high sense of responsibility; and good knowledge of Armenian and English languages.
- Design and build advanced Web applications;
- Work with outside data sources and APIs;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application (site);
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering;
- At least 4 years of work experience as a Front-End Developer;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Knowledge of client-side architecture and design patterns;
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript/ Typescript;
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools;
- Knowledge of C# or experience as a full-stack developer is a plus;
- Experience with one or more frameworks and libraries (Angular, React, etc.);
- Great work ethic and intellectual curiosity;
- Fast orientation and ability to work in a team;
- Good command of Armenian and English languages.
Interested candidates should send their CV in Armenian or English language to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Senior Front-End Developer") in the subject line of the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
- Medical insurance;
- Favourable terms of Evocabank products, insurance discounts;
- High performance, holiday and year-end bonuses;
- Bonuses on occasion of birthdays, marriage or birth of a child;
- Participation in international conferences and business trips abroad;
- English courses in Evocabank;
- Team-building and corporate events.