Siemens is looking for a Senior Software Engineering Manager to build and grow a strong software R&D team for Aprisa product line.
- Responsible for building and driving an exceptional software R&D team to work on timing analysis including delay calculation, signal integrity, power analysis, and IR/EM analysis. The team will be working with a world-class global P&R software R&D team to develop and maintain Aprisa P&R software product.
- BS/ MS/ Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, or a related field;
- Strong management and team-building skills, experience in conflict mitigation, working with people on individual and team level, remote management experience;
- Good communication skills, ability to interact with cross-functional teams (R&D and Field Application Engineers);
- Ability to organize and manage meetings, create presentations and demonstrate projects;
- Good verbal and written English language skills;
- Prior experience of working with large scale software development and team projects;
- Prior experience of working or using static timing analysis software is highly recommended;
- C/C++ proficiency;
- Strong knowledge of Electrical Engineering, including RC network analysis and delay calculation;
- Strong knowledge of algorithm development, software programming and debugging skill.
Interested candidates should submit their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive, plus benefits, including a subsidized lunch.