Hylink is looking for a Senior Technical Architect. The incumbent will be responsible for the architectural design and development of the Identity Platform. This will include establishing the enforcing proper architectural and coding standards. He/ she will work very closely with both the product management and quality assurance teams.
- At least 10 years of experience in Spring, JPA, REST APIs, Microservices;
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka;
- Experience with distributed memory management systems such as Redis;
- Experience with a start-up environment;
- Experience building security products is highly preferred;
- Deep hands on architecture using distributed architectures and microservices;
- History of successful implementations involving large scale systems that scale well with cloud services such as AWS, Azure and GCP;
- Good knowledge of Blockchain systems, databases and other storage mechanisms such as HSMs;
- Deep knowledge of authentication providers such as Azure AD, Okta, Ping Identity or ForgeRock;
- Hands on skills in managing engineering and QA teams;
- High attention to detail.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: email@example.com
indicating the position title ("Senior Technical Architect") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Hylink JSC was founded in 1992 with the USA, California based Cylink Corporation. The Company provides engineering and project management services to help companies in product development lifecycle.