Adrack is looking for an SEO Specialist to join its team.
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy;
- Perform ongoing keyword research, including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities;
- Research and implement content recommendations for organic SEO success;
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns;
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links;
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance.
- 2-3 years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns;
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods;
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools;
- Ability to measure and analyze website rankings and traffic;
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM;
- Ability to work under high pressure and meet deadlines;
- Intermediate or upper level of English language.
Interested candidates who meet the mentioned requirements and are motivated to work in a hard-working and continuously learning-addicted team, are welcome to send a CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by the deadline. Please mention the position title ("SEO Specialist") in the subject line of the email.
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus health insurance, contribution to a gym membership plan, contribution to the costs associated with job-related continuous training and development.
This is a full-time position, but part-time commitment can also be considered.