The Software Engineer will take part in design and implementation of the advanced software products for physical layout of ICs. The incumbent will research, design and implement efficient algorithmic applications for physical verification of complex ICs.
- BS/ MS or higher degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or a related discipline;
- At least 3 years of experience in designing and developing software products;
- Strong C++/ STL programming skills; good knowledge of OOD;
- Familiarity with design patterns;
- Knowledge of Linux;
- Previous experience in working on critical projects;
- Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms, their complexities;
- Familiarity with computational geometry, graph theory, optimization problems, numerical methods, modeling;
- Ability to write comprehensive functional/ implementation specifications;
- Previous experience in designing efficient algorithms for IC layout processing is highly desired;
- Knowledge of and experience with Physical Design Automation or related domains is preferred;
- Excellent communication skills; ability to effectively interact with cross-functional teams (R&D, Application and Marketing);
- Excellent knowledge of English language, both verbal and written;
- Fast learning skills;
- Formal training or test certification is a plus;
- Other achievements: participation/ winning in math and programming Olympiads/ competitions is a big plus;
- Fulfilment of military obligation or educational waivers of military obligation is preferred in case of a male candidate.
Interested candidates are welcome to send their CV to: http://amyhrs.mentor.com
Please clearly mention in your application letter that you learned of this job opportunity through Career Center and mention the URL of its website - www.careercenter.am, Thanks.
Competitive salary, plus benefits, including medical insurance, loan program, subsidized lunch.